Epiphone 50th Anniversary "1962" Sheraton E212T
- Laminated maple body and period correct binding
- 5-layer bound tortoise-style pickguard
- Mahogany neck with a 1960s SlimTaper profile
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 22 medium jumbo frets
- Pearloid and Abalone Block and Triangle inlays
- 3-on-a-side headstock with pearloid vine inlay.
- CTS potentiometers
- Top Hat knobs with metal inserts
- Frequensator™ tailpiece
- Includes period-correct hard case
- UPGRADED Tonepros bridge and Kluson tuners
- UPGRADED Rio Grande "Baby" Texas BBQ Mini Humbuckers
- UPGRADED with nickel hardware
Super cool Epiphone Sheraton 50th Anniversary with some serious upgrades. For those of you that are not into gold hardware, this one has been upgraded with all nickel hardware. This includes a Tonepros bridge and Kluson tuners. The Frequensator tailpiece has been professionally re-done to match. It also has a great sounding set of Rio Grande Baby Texas BBQ mini humbuckers installed which sound amazing. A lot of time and money went into upgrading this guitar and it is a vast improvement over the stock model. Super clean condition, includes original hard shell case.