Gibson Custom Shop 1961 ES-335 VOS Reissue
- 2012 USA Model
- Finish Color: Cherry
- Top Wood: Plain Maple, 3-ply with poplar core
- Back & Sides Wood: Plain Maple, 3-ply with poplar core
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Slim Neck Profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Inlays: Pearloid Dots Scale
- Width at Nut: 1 11/16"
- Binding: Historic Cream
- Pickups: BurstBucker 1 and 2
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Selector Switch
- Hardware : Nickel Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuners: Single line double band Tone Pro Tulip
- Case: Gibson Custom Hardshell
Totally beautiful 1961 Reissue Custom Shop Historic ES-335 VOS. This guitar plays stellar with low easy action. The tone is everything you could ever want or expect from a hi end Custom Shop instrument. Truly a terrific guitar on every level. Super clean condition. Includes original hard shell case and C.O.A.