PLUTONEIUM CHI WAH WAH
'The Chi-Wah-Wah Standard pedal, two years in research and development, is finally here. Measuring just 5.24" (Length) by 2.83" (Width) by 3.32" (Height), the Chi-Wah-Wah is by far the smallest wah pedal available. While designed as a space-saving wah for pedalboard systems in order to give maximum sonic freedom to guitarists, the Chi-Wah-Wah also works great as a standalone unit and is always ready to wah when you step on it in case you want to funk up a couple of chords or a riff, or step into the spotlight with a soulful wah-inflected solo.
The Standard unit comes in an armored 1.5mm thick rolled steel housing that has a handsome and tough black powder coated surface that will survive years of heavy duty abuse by even the most hardened of stompers - it's indestructible. Further, the treadle surface has a tough embossed rubber pad for maximum friction between the sole of your foot and the pedalInside, the Chi-Wah-Wah features Plutoneium's own 100% original analog inductor-based resonant wah circuit, designed and built around a custom made inductor to Plutoneium's exacting specifications. Fine-grained control of this badass electronic arsenal is attained through three controls - Level, Contour and Gain with durable steel knobs that round out the killer weapons grade look of the unit. The Chi-Wah-Wah can be powered by either a standard 9V adaptor (negative centre Boss PSA type plug) or by a 9V battery.'
Proudly Assembled in the USA!
• Ultra low noise buffered output.
• Long Battery Life with Alkaline 9 Volt Battery Included
• Super Compact design - fits easily in small effects boards (Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board)
• Wah On Demand – tread on to turn on.Inductor-based resonant Wah circuit with 100% analog signal path.
• Soft transition switching between bypass and Wah effect.
• Fully buffered bypass mode, ultra low THD + N (total harmonicdistortion plus noise).
• Switchless optical actuation design – more durable than mechanical switched designs.
• Armored 1.5mm high strength rolled steel custom housingconstruction with tough powder coat.
• Military spec electronic components. Specifications Dimensions Length 133mm (5.24”) Width 72mm (2.83”) Height 59mm (2.32”) Weight 625g (1.38lb) without battery
• Controls Level, Contour, Gain Indicators Power, Wah Current draw 35mA (9V DC) Frequency Range 250Hz 2.2KHz (Maximum gain) THD+N <.05% @ 1KHZ in bypass mode