Korg Pitchblack PB-04 Aluminum Silver
The silver Pitchblack Portable Polyphonic Tuner from Korg is designed to display tuning information for all your strings simultaneously. It can display the tuning in regular, strobe, and half-strobe modes and has a tuning precision of +/- 0.1 cents when used in strobe mode. The Pitchblack Portable automatically detects whether you are tuning a guitar or bass, and supports 4-, 5-, and 6-string basses. The unit features a 150mm LED display and a mute function for silent tuning.
- Designed for Floating Tremolo Systems:
- Guitarists who use a "floating" tremolo system will have noticed that one out-of-tune string may affect the tuning of the other strings; so a single flat string may cause the other strings to sound sharp. With a traditional tuner, this may require tuning and retuning each string multiple times. The Pitchblack Poly makes it easy to identify and correct the one flat string, causing the other strings to sound their correct pitch
- Automatic Detection and Tuning Modes:
- Korg's functionality will automatically detect whether the input signal is a guitar or bass (4- to 6-string basses are supported). In addition to regular tuning, you can also choose alternative tunings such as flat, capo, or drop-D
- Cable Checker Function:
- Korg's Cable Checker function is built into the Pitchblack Portable; simply connect the two ends of your monaural phone cable to the Input jack and the Cable Check jack, and the display will tell you whether the cable is broken. This is a convenient way to avoid problems on stage or in the studio
- Buffered Output and Mute Functions:
- The Pitchblack Portable is designed with a buffered output to minimize any change or additional noise in the audio input signal. There's also a Mute function that lets you tune without producing sound from the output jack
- Fits On Your Pedalboard:
- The Pitchblack Portable is sized like a pedal effect unit, and will fit into most effect pedalboard systems. In addition, the Pitchblack Portable also provides a DC Out jack that can be used to feed power to other effect pedals (when using the optional AC adapter). With a dedicated power supply circuit for the DC Out, this jack is able to provide a stable and noiseless power supply (9V 200mA) that's equivalent to a dedicated effect-pedal power supply. By connecting an optional DC cable, you can supply power to multiple effect pedals, allowing you to simplify the power connections in your pedalboard.